With so many and varied activities and the changing seasons to enjoy here at the Museum, there is so much to enjoy all year round. Our Annual Membership pays for itself in just three visits and is a fantastic way to support the Museum and our conservation work!
We are an independent Museum and registered charity, which means we are entirely self-funded. Our annual Museum memberships help to provide us with vital financial stability, making up 10% of the Museum’s annual income.
Our Membership benefits include:
- Free standard daytime admission to the Museum for 12 months
- 10% discount in the café and shop
- 10% discount on admission tickets for guests when visiting with you
- Selected discounts on Museum ticketed events and courses
- Membership publications
- Priority access to information on special events
Looking to upgrade your admission ticket? click here to upgrade today.
Annual Membership Fees
|£68.00||Joint Senior (both 60+)|
|£35.00||Concession (NHS, Armed Forces and Emergency Services with valid ID)|
|£20.00||Child (5-17 years)|
|£28.00||Full-time Student (18+ with valid ID)|
|£98.00||Two Adult Family (two adults and up to three children)|
|£72.00||One Adult Family (one adult and up to three children)|
|£92.00||Two Grandparent Family (two seniors 60+ and up to three children)|
|£67.00||One Grandparent Family (one senior 60+ and up to three children)|
|£20.00||Disabled (with free carer)|
How To Join
You can purchase an annual membership to the Museum here on our website, where you will have the option of making a one-off annual payment with your debit/credit card, or by setting up a monthly Direct Debit* to spread the cost of your annual membership over the 12 months.
You can also purchase an annual membership in person in the Museum gift shop on your next visit.
* Direct debits can only be set up when you purchase an annual membership online. As we use the secure payment system GoCardless to process our direct debits, admission ticket upgrades cannot be applied to a direct debit membership, but you can choose to set up a direct debit when you renew your membership.
Direct debit monthly instalments plans would be charged as follows:
|Membership Plan||Annual Fee||1st Payment||11 Consecutive Payments|
|Two Adult Family||£98.00||£10.00||£8.00|
|One Adult Family||£72.00||£6.00||£6.00|
|Two Grandparent Family||£92.00||£9.50||£7.50|
|One Grandparent Family||£67.00||£6.50||£5.50|
Buying Membership as a Gift?
Give the gift of membership and make memories with family and friends here at the Museum. You can give the gift of membership at any time of year – find out more here.Buy membership online
Becky will be pleased to help you with any queries about membership. Please note that the Membership Office is open 9-4, Monday to Friday.
Weald & Downland Living Museum
Town Lane, Singleton
Chichester, West Sussex