A Weald & Downland Living Museum membership is a gift that keeps on giving.
By purchasing a Gift Membership you are helping to support the Museum whilst treating someone special to a whole year to create happy memories.
So why not give your loved ones an extra special present for their birthday, anniversary, Christmas* or just as a special treat.
Buy gifting a membership they will receive a membership pack with their own membership card, which will entitle them to the following member benefits:
- Free standard daytime admission to the Museum for 12 months
- 10% discount in the shop and café
- 10% discount on admission tickets for guests when visiting with you
- Selected discounts on Museum ticketed events and courses
- Membership publications
- Priority access to information on special events
Gift Memberships are available as:
|£68.00||Joint Senior (both 60+)|
|£35.00||Concession (NHS, Armed Forces and Emergency Services with valid ID)|
|£20.00||Child (5-17 years)|
|£28.00||Full-time Student (18+ with valid ID)|
|£98.00||Two Adult Family (two adults and up to three children)|
|£72.00||One Adult Family (one adult and up to three children)|
|£92.00||Two Grandparent Family (two seniors 60+ and up to three children)|
|£67.00||One Grandparent Family (one senior 60+ and up to three children)|
|£20.00||Disabled (with free carer)|
There are two options when purchasing a Gift Membership:
Membership Gift Vouchers
You can choose to purchase a Membership Gift Voucher which can be emailed directly to the person you wish to gift it to, the Gift Membership voucher is valid for 12 months. The gift receiver can then activate their membership when they choose by redeeming their Gift Membership Voucher code online, in the Museum gift shop, or by contacting the Membership team. Once redeemed, the Museum annual membership will be valid for 12 months from that date.Buy membership gift voucher online
Membership Gift Box
For a more personalised gift, you can purchase a Membership Gift Box, which we can create as a gift to include their membership card. You can choose the date to start the annual membership, which could be their birthday, an anniversary date or the day you will present them with the gift. Please advise us of this information at checkout on your purchase.
You can choose from the following examples:
- Family Gift Box (Weald & Downland Living Museum puzzle, playing cards and pin badge)
- Adult Gift Box (Weald & Downland Living Museum notebook, pen and 50 Anniversary badge
- Child Gift Box (Weald & Downland Living Museum notebook, pencil, bookmark, pin badge) or (Weald & Downland Living Museum stationery set, postcard and pin badge)
Please note: Gift box names are for guidance only; you can choose a gift pack of your choice
When you purchase a Membership Gift Box, we will send it directly to you, so that you can wrap and present them with the gift.
If you wish to have the gift sent directly to the person it is to be gifted to, please make this known by contacting the Membership Team before or immediately after your purchase via the confirmation email. We can also add to the gift box a personalised message from you if you wish.
* The final postage date for membership gift boxes is 16 December 2022.Buy membership online
Becky will be pleased to help you with any queries about membership. Please note that the Membership Office is open 9-4, Monday to Friday.
Weald & Downland Living Museum
Town Lane, Singleton
Chichester, West Sussex